Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ebay Friends Meet




It all started 4 years ago when I was a member of CTC boutique and met Kelly - lexisboutiquecloset. She and I quickly became friends and been there for eachother in each of our trials & tribulations. Kelly has had many health problems in the last year and I vowed I would make a trip out to Maryland to meet her and her family.

We had a TOTAL blast with Kelly, Brian and Lexi! It felt like we were at home visiting with them & they truly made us feel welcome.

WELL....while we were out there I wanted to also meet Stacey of 4*my*princess*sarah now her id is 4*my*2*princesses. Stacey has been a customer of mine for 3 years, chat on the computer regularly & talk on the phone quite a bit. So, we met them at Dutch Wonderland and it was such a wonderful time to finally meet her too. :)

Kelly and I made the outfits for the girls to wear & finished them up 5 minutes before leaving for the amusement park. yeah, we were pushing it BIG time. LOL

Enjoy the pictures of our visit with them. I still have to edit our pictures from Ocean City, so be watching for more pictures. :)

No comments: